Tuesday, October 2, 2007

14 Years in the Making


Not a whole lot to say here. I was too nervous to write anything during that roller coaster ride at the end of the season that ended with the Phils as NL East Champs (fuck the METS). Now they should be ready to face Colorado, who had an equally impressive ride to get in. The game times suck (I thought national audiences would like the Phils, and two top offenses going at it), but be ready for the City to shut down early the next couple days and cheer on the Phightin's. Colorado makes me nervous but if our starters (namely Hamels and Kendrick) can get things done, the Phils have a great shot.

I've been waiting a while to watch post season baseball in Philadelphia, lets make the most of the shot. Go Phillies

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.